BINKS introduces new 183 series of pressure tanks designed with additional features for easier use
January 17th, 2011
A leader in fluid handling equipment for the industrial finishing market, Binks has added two new tanks lines to their family of
pressure tanks. The new Binks 183G in galvanized carbon steel is used for most solvent-based applications. Suitable for waterborne coatings, Binks new 183S in stainless steel provides application flexibility and Binks best chemical resistance.
Both the 183G and 183S tanks feature:
• new fill port to make it easier and quicker to add material
• new location lug to ensure proper lid orientation
• larger handles for increased portability
• shorter height to fit smaller spaces and reduce “top-heaviness”
• ASME certification meeting NFPA standards
• availability in 2, 5, 10 and 15 gallon models
• multiple regulator, agitator, and air control options
• bottom outlet kit and other accessory options
Every Binks pressure tank is constructed from high quality materials for durability and made to ASME standards. Designed for compatibility with the full range of today’s coatings, Binks tanks are found in almost every industrial finishing production application. When used with Binks low pressure regulators, Binks 183 Series tanks increase transfer efficiency to reduce costs. Binks pioneered the development of liquid spray finishing technology over 100 years ago and continues to set the standard for industrial spray finishing.